An Introduction

It's 1:00 pm in San Diego and I'm on vacation. Glorious vacation. Our last vacation before Elizabeth Anne Nelson enters the world *hopefully* sometime in August.

I've wanted to start this blog for a while now, mostly as a personal journal that I can look back on, but also something that my kids can look back on someday. And I honestly suck at writing things down in a physical journal. Typing something out is so much easier. So here I am, typing it out.

I'm 24 weeks pregnant with Elizabeth, our little Lizzie, and since she's movin', groovin', and giving me things to talk about already, even though she's so very tiny (about 1.5 pounds!), I figured now would be a great time to start the blog. Because I'm a mother right now. I have motherly responsibilities right now. It's weird to say, and it's weird to feel that burden. But I'm going to revel in it, delight in it, and start this dang blog, because it's time. 

Josh reading while we watch the sunset in Delmar. 

Josh goofin', me lookin' fly. 

Josh in a strange cave in La Jolla.

At the San Diego Zoo, showing Lizzie off to the world. I'm very concerned people think I'm fat and not actually pregnant, haha!

Best breakfast I've ever eaten at Breakfast Republic! 


Comments

Popular Posts